Running a limited company means you have a lot to think about. Corporation Tax is one of them; running a strong, healthy business is another. You will be wise to take tax seriously. Why? Corporation tax is a tax on your company’s profits and therefore equates to a substantial part of your trading costs.
So, perhaps you have just started up in business and formed a limited company. Surely you can waive this tax aside until profits grow and you’re well afloat?
Could you really work out your tax liability? Could you ensure you deliver all required information on time, with strict compliance to Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC)?
It is doubtful. This is the work of a qualified, experienced accountant; if you get it wrong or miss the deadline, it is highly likely you will have to pay a harsh penalty.
It’s not worth the risk.
Corporate tax planning services at Ossman Consultants Limited include:
- determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Keep ahead of your tax affairs: if you owe any corporation tax, this is due nine months and one day after what is called your normal due date. This is the last day of your accounting period. If that was 31st
- December, your tax payment will be due on 1st October.
Get an experienced accountant to support you. Non-compliance means your energy and resources are used, sorting it out.